The BGA promotes high standards of professionalism and expertise in the geomembrane industry through training and other support services. We promote these standards throughout the industry to ensure that members of the British Geomembrane Association are recognised as the best providers of geomembrane services.
With a comprehensive training programme and a wealth of information for members and industry professionals, the BGA is the industry expert. We work with government departments, respond to consultation documents and provide assistance with the development of new guidelines, all with the aim of improving outcomes and promoting best practice.
The aim of the British Geomembrane Association (BGA) is to provide a forum to:
- Create a greater awareness of the importance of FML’s
- Act as a focal point for the collection and dissemination of information
- Provide a forum for the exchange of experience and information
- Identify training relevant to the needs of the Association’s members
- Develop an information service, including information packs
- Liaise, collaborate and become involved with as many other interested groups and professional bodies as is necessary to pursue the goals of the association.