BGA Corporate Member
We are Membrane Testing Solutions. Our services include tracer gas integrity testing of installed geomembrane/gas membrane systems, gas remediation system checking and validation, along with pre-contract testing report provision for new project planning.
Membrane Testing Solutions Ltd offer an independent consultancy service with high levels of confidentiality. Our services are popular with a broad range of customers including property developers, geo-environmental consultants and independent membrane lining/installation companies alike.
Possessing many years' experience in the design, installation and inspection of geomembrane lining systems, we can ensure that any solution installed is fit for purpose and warranted accordingly.
Membrane Testing Solutions Ltd work to the most stringent, recent and legally recognised best practice documents within the industry.
Current documents that we work to are:
• Ciria C665: “Assessing risks posed by hazardous ground gases to buildings”
• Ciria C716: “Remediating and mitigating risks from volatile organic compounds (VOC) vapours from land affected by contamination”
• Ciria C735: “Good practice on the testing and verification of protection systems for buildings against hazardous ground gases”
• Ciria C748: “Guidance on the use of plastic membranes as VOC vapour barriers”
• BS 8485:2015 “Code of practice for the design of protective measures for Methane and Carbon Dioxide ground gases for new buildings”
• Ground Gas Handbook: “Guidance on evaluation of development proposals on sites where methane and carbon dioxide are present”
• NHBC Technical Extra Report Issues 07 & 20