Full Corporate Member
The JUTA group is a completely vertically integrated
business, beginning with the processing of basic chemicals,
polymers and raw materials through the working of these
into fibres and woven fabrics to the finished products.
This vertical integration combined with our experience, expertise and state-of-the-art technology is the key to our success.
We are currently working and leaders in a wide range of industries, with a global team of highly experienced professionals that know the product and know the industry in which they do business.
With over 70 years’ experience of manufacturing materials for structural waterproofing and ground gas protection, JUTA is perfectly placed to meet market demands.
More recently, JUTA has combined the technology for waterproofing and gas proofing, and is able to offer waterproofing membranes (TYPE-A) which are fully compliant with BS8102:2009, and BS8485:2015, as well as being resistant to aggressive chemicals, VOC’s and Hydrocarbons, such as those contained within C748. Unlike many manufacturers on the market, we are not asset focused, but we strive to be solution providers.
The GP-TITAN waterproofing and gas proofing system has many benefits, including:
- Simple and effective – no overcomplicated and unnecessary list of accessory items.
- Free support from our in-house technical team to prepare all waterproofing details.
- Quality Assurance – all products are CE marked, and independently assessed.
- Fully NHBC Compliant System with BBA certification.
- CSSW Trained Surveyors – Now a requirement in many waterproofing applications.
- 20 years of ground gas protection in the UK with zero reported failures – We do things right, first time.
- One Stop Shop Solution – GP-TITAN is the only membrane on the market which fully complies with relevant British Standards. No smoke. No Mirrors. Just pure hard facts.