Jones McGirr & Co Ltd was founded to provide a dedicated and professional service specialising in the supply and installation of geomembrane and geotextile linings for the agricultural sector – largely slurry and waste storage.
We supply and install linings for earth banked slurry lagoons, which can also be used to line leaking concrete slurry stores and geotextiles for out-wintering or stand-off pads.
We can also provide a cost effective means of storing digestate/biofertiliser and waste/dirty water to be used to irrigate willows and other crops.
Most recently, we now manufacture and supply gutter linings, mainly to suit agricultural building "valley" gutters, but which can also be used for gutters in industrial units, large sheds or workshops.
Jones McGirr & Co Ltd can cut, shape and heat weld lining membranes to suit any shape of application,therefore minimising wastage of material and keeping down costs.
Our Services in Brief:
• Supply and Instalation of Geomembrane and Geotextile Linings for the Agricultural Sector
• Supply and Installation of Linings for Earth Banked Slurry Lagoons
• Out-Wintering / Stand-Off Pads
• Digestate / Biofertiliser Storage
• Supply gutter linings
• Shape and heat welding of lining membranes
Why Install A Lined Lagoon?
• Save money - cost effective solution
• Guaranteed product life span of 20 years
• Turn key package available
• Environment Agency/SEPA/NIEA compliant
• Easily landscaped and unobtrusive to the eye