BGA Associate Member
Barnes Plastic Welding Equipment Limited was established in 1998 by Mark and Alec Barnes, who both had a vast amount of experience in both the plastic material and plastic welding industries.
Our Company offer sales, hire, repair/servicing and training for thermoplastic welding equipment.
Our Range of equipment includes:
• Munsch Extruder Welders
• Munsch Wedge Welders
• Forsthoff Hot Air Welding Guns and Accessories
• Test Equipment: Spark Testers, Vacuum Boxes/Plates/Bells, Air Pressure Test Needles & Kits
• Sheet pullers for geo-membrane liners
• Industrial Heat Sources
• Socket Fusion Hand Held Tool & Machines
• Butt Fusion Hand Held Tools & Machines
• Pipe Cutters and Other Tools
• Plastic Sheet Line Benders
• Plastic Sheet Butt Fusion Welding Machines (Manual & Automated)
• Drader Injectiweld (Hand Held Plastic Injection Welding Tool)
We service the following industries:
• Civil Engineering and Tunnelling (e.g.: Geo-membrane Lining)
• Thermoplastic Fabrication
• Tarpaulin Repair and Manufacture
• Marquee Repair and Manufacture
• Vinyl Flooring
• Single Ply & Bitumen Roofing
• Automotive Component Repairs
• Packaging, Activating and Shrinking
• Thermoplastic Pipework Installation (Butt & Socket Fusion Welding)
• Rotational Moulding Industry
We realise that our customers rely on good servicing of their equipment.
That`s why we run a complete 'In-House' Repair and Service Facility from our Blackburn HQ.
With a comprehensive range of spare parts we aim to achieve a rapid turnaround on repairs.
We offer a next working day delivery service on our equipment and spare parts. With our Equipment Training and Product Demonstrations Barnes Plastic Welding Equipment Ltd should be your Single Source Supplier for all your plastic welding equipment requirements.